Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The fishy fizz falandering the mid lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dont Ban Nidalee

10-05-2014

Since so many people in wood 1922423 like to Q.Q about Fizz let's just remove all of his ratios and make him scale on complaints. Now I know it seems overpowered, but hear me out. For every Q.Q thread about Fizz his base damages increase by 2.5% there is no cap on this. ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR we can learn to play against Fizz either way i'm fine.

LucasLocken

10-06-2014

hey if they gonna nerf fizz they better nerf that e damage that is all

IamTitan21

10-06-2014

Quote:
LucasLocken:
hey if they gonna nerf fizz they better nerf that e damage that is all

They have no reason to nerf fizz. Yeah he does a ton of damage, but he has rather long cooldowns and super high mana costs from the start making it so he can't really spam his abilities which offers up a lot of counter play.

BIitskrieg

Recruiter

10-06-2014

High mana costs and long cool downs make no difference when he can 100-0 u in 1 combo once he is lvl 3 and has sheen. So high mana costs and long cool downs are irrelevant.

Adrian Umbra

Recruiter

10-06-2014

I'd personally like to see a longer CD on his E. 16-8 seconds is pretty short for an invincibility style ability, especially considering that the other two abilities comparable to it both have a CD of 26-14 seconds. The mana cost of the ability can be lowered to compensate if needed.

Of course considering that he's in an alright spot as is, I'm also sure this nerf isn't going to happen because it would be unnecessary. But those are my two cents.

NyX Reks

10-06-2014

My problem is that Fizz has WAY too much mobility; Passively moves through people, a dash, and an invincibility/leap.

Trace On

10-06-2014

Quote:
IamTitan21:
They have no reason to nerf fizz. Yeah he does a ton of damage, but he has rather long cooldowns and super high mana costs from the start making it so he can't really spam his abilities which offers up a lot of counter play.

his cooldowns are fairly low lol.

IamTitan21

10-06-2014

Quote:
Trace On:
his cooldowns are fairly low lol.

Compared to other bursty AP assassin/mage type champs they are really long, so if he can't one shot his target odds are he'll die.