Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Updating the Map?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seridol

10-05-2014

I recently noticed that that myself and several other of friends don't have the mindset to scan over everything every second. This makes it hard for someone like myself (Who is also slightly color blind) to pay close attention to the map. So after talking to some friends I thought that Riot should implement a way to make the map colors different (or at least the icons of the summoners). This would help color blind people play league without a disadvantage.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nepolian

10-06-2014

I'm not color blind so I really don't know what the struggles are... But isn't that kind of what the color blind mode is supposed to be for?
I'm not trying to call you out or make any accusations, because I really don't know anything on this subject... So I may very well be wrong here.