Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I want an aggressive Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burnsource

10-05-2014

I want a non-bot champ that is rewarding to play aggressively. I'm afraid to pick up Riven because she seems very difficult and complicated to play effectively, but seeing good Rivens go ham and cheese on enemies just seems so fun. I hate playing passively.

Currently, I enjoy Akali the most, but I want to try another champ that can be fun to 1v1 as; kinda like how Riven seems.

louis3333

10-05-2014

Any Assassins are played agressively, but since most of them are difficult to play you might want to go for Renekton.

Patric322

10-05-2014

ya renekton maybe darius

Synticket

10-05-2014

I'd go with Darius. He's really fun.

Puddinglax

10-05-2014

Pantheon just murders everyone early on, and he's super easy to play. Just don't get too cocky, as you will fall off a bit late game.

Another aggressive pick is Zed. His early game poke and damage is great, and one combo can just shred through an opponent. He's also notorious of his 1v1 potential, but he is a little harder to play.

Husk4rl

10-05-2014

Renekton. He is very tanky late game and due to him using fury with a built-in heal, he plays very aggresively. I should know. I main him. Brand is also a very good choice. With Pillar of Fire, he harrases the hell out of enemies. Also consider Talon.

Burnsource

10-06-2014

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone.

Nobody addressed the Riven part; is she a complex champion? She is the most pleasing to stare at of my options, and her playstyle looks fun with the little dash and Broken Wings. Should I just give Renekton a shot since he is the most suggested choice in the topic? Will also take a look at Darius.

JonnySwag

10-06-2014

Riven isnt that hard to play mechanically. The difference between a good riven and a bad riven is simply knowing when to use your abilities because her cooldowns are sort of long. If you want to play her and do well with her, your're just going to have to play her a decent amount to learn her cooldowns and when it is best to use which ability. I picked her up about two months ago, and I've only played her a few times, but I had a good amount of success after only a few games. Another champion who you can be aggressive with who isnt difficult is Talon. If you havent checked him out already, take a look. Good luck!