Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Reconnect Loop and recent problems with the servers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mikey2112

10-05-2014

Ok, i have been playing for about 6 months and i love the game. when i started the servers were fine and the game would never crash, I would only leave because of my own internet. however, recently I get stuck in the reconnect loop (in game ping stuck at 500 and it says "attempting to reconnect&quot when this happens you have to leave the game and reconnect to continue. this has been happening quite frequently to me and my friends during games causing us all grief. if it happened every 5 or 10 games i wouldn't mind, but now it is happening almost every single game for me. it caused my account a 7 day ban, then within 24 hours it happened again, scoring me another 7 day ban. So i log onto a second account ( I created this so I could continue to play league, i didn't create to purposely play with newer players)then it happens again causing me a 3 day ban on that account. I'm positive it is not my own internet because i can see my true ping which is about 20-50 ping constant and in game it is always less than 100. So I would love a solution to this problem. along with my game crashing when it reaches 96-100% and then repeating this multiple times so i cant even rejoin the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwagBagg

10-06-2014

I can confirm this, my game always crash when its finishing loading..

If I DC in early game mid game or lategame wathever just if I dc ingame I the game crashes and crashes trying to reconnect