Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Team Work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buff0815

10-05-2014

One of the concerns I've been running into is how to get a team to work together. I know its the same old challenge to everyone. I understand giving encouragement, taking responsibility is part of it, but it also seems like it can tear a team apart as well. Anyone who has advice for getting a team to work together better, please, by all means, share your knowledge.

Personally I can get matched with silvers and golds when out of ranked play, but in ranked play, I get put with bronze players and it seems like nobody wants to work together in ranked but it seems to work flawlessly outside of ranked play.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TMIT

10-06-2014

You need to give direction without being overbearing or fake. At low levels of play, you're not going to do much better than the cohesion required to get a team to attempt to take dragon or group up somewhere, but if you can get yourself + one other person getting wards and placing them (more the better, everyone should be grabbing wards on back) and start using vision + objectives control for "win teamfight --> take objectives" then that's all you need.