Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Single Most Toxic Player I have Ever Encountered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Convex

10-05-2014

Hi everyone,
I have been playing league for about 2 years now, and just today I have encountered the most toxic, vile player I have almost had the pleasure of playing with.
I had decided to play ranked today, but I did not get out of champ select because everyone on my team was begging for a dodge, and I felt no reason not to.
Anyways, I have never made a post on league forums before, but I thought it would be worth it if I could perhaps permaban this sad sad person.

His summoner name matches his personality, being "Monkey Poopy".
Riot, this is the most offensive person I have encountered on the internet, ever.
Please look into banning him so other summoners do not have the same negative experience I had to have.
Thank you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mars Ragnarok

10-05-2014

Riot won't act on a post like this; however, they might look into the situation if you submit a support ticket detailing what happened. The link is in the upper right hand corner of your screen.

In the meantime, since calling out other players on the forums is both ineffective and against the rules, I would recommend editing the summoner name out of your post.