Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Toxicity in champ select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quanfinigon

10-05-2014

I just dodged a ranked game because people were yelling at each other in champ select. Have a screenshot with bannable "inappropriate language", where do I put it to get them reviewed?

I wish champ select could make it's way into the tribunal more automatically.

Landrein

10-05-2014

Something does need to be done about champ select, it seems toxicity in champ select is even worse than in the game itself.

Jubbinaut

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Send in a Support ticket with the screenshot and whatever other information you remember using the blue Support button in the top right-hand corner of this page.

That'll get it where it needs to go.

Buff0815

10-05-2014

Quote:
I just dodged a ranked game because people were yelling at each other in champ select. Have a screenshot with bannable "inappropriate language", where do I put it to get them reviewed?

I wish champ select could make it's way into the tribunal more automatically.

I quite agree. Even post-game chat should be included into tribunal consideration. People seem to be more lenient with their language and attitude before a game and especially after. How can we get this into part of the consideration when they get reported and are put before the tribunal?

Jubbinaut

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Quote:
Buff0815:
I quite agree. Even post-game chat should be included into tribunal consideration. People seem to be more lenient with their language and attitude before a game and especially after. How can we get this into part of the consideration when they get reported and are put before the tribunal?

Right now, there is no Tribunal. Riot's handling it. And they can already see pre- and post-game chat. I believe they also have access to lobby chat from games that don't start. I'm hopeful that we'll see some of that start showing up in Tribunal when it returns, but I'm not banking on it. We'll see, I guess.

Landrein

10-05-2014

Actually I would love to have video replay of games as well as all the chat logs post and pre included. But that would probably be too much for riot to do. Any way, could still wish.

Jubbinaut

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Quote:
Landrein:
Actually I would love to have video replay of games as well as all the chat logs post and pre included. But that would probably be too much for riot to do. Any way, could still wish.

I love the idea of it, but when I think of actually watching a 20+ minute video for each case I judge, I remember that I have other things to do with my life. I figure you do, too.

That's actually my only real problem with adding video. If I could literally play a game in less time than it took to judge a case, I'd never take part again. I suspect the same is true of most others.

However, I expect (having heard nothing to this effect) that the information included in the new Match History - death heat maps, build order/time, full post-game stats block, etc - will find its way into the new Tribunal. Which will be nice, as it'll make it much easier to catch troll builds and intentional feeders.

Not so sure about pre- or post-game chat. But, y'know, like I said, we can hope.

Landrein

10-05-2014

I don't know if you would have to watch all the video. If the chat log said someone started patrolling the fountain at 20 minutes, you could skip to 20 minutes to see if it was true. Or to watch a few deaths at the 10 minute mark to see if the guy was just bad or intentionally playing nexus tag. If the only complaint was chat violations, you wouldn't have to watch at all.

I do like the idea of new match history stuff will find its way into tribunal. I don't know what it does, I can't get the thing to load. it's always blank.

Jubbinaut

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Quote:
Landrein:
I do like the idea of new match history stuff will find its way into tribunal. I don't know what it does, I can't get the thing to load. it's always blank.

I've heard a couple people complaining about that. It sometimes takes a little time to load for me, but it always does if it's a valid game. If it helps, I use Chrome and am not running anything that blocks scripts. If you're using something else or are running an add-on like NoScript, that might be part of the problem.

This link (http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1565802054/203549820) should show a recent ARAM game of mine.

If that doesn't help get it to show, I can't be of much help. That's the extent of what I know about it. Sorry