Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do i make shure this person is removed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TaisisKitty

10-05-2014

Before white nights show up to defend this dude for some reason please read

1: he was on the other team we won becuse of him
2:he greifed hard you can see his score he literly just ran at turrets for 45 minutes..he was deticated to ruining this game.

3: I do not want this guy in my next game and you do not either

4 i have blanked his name so you have no reason to defend this person

that being said how do i report this as this is beyond raging this is sadistic greifing. he literally spent 45 minutes running at turrets and spamming "******s" over and over in all chat. you white nights have literally no reason to defend,i am useing player behavior the way its ment to be used, to figure our how to fix this and or remove these problems from the game I have followed protocol and you have no reason to attack me.

Untitled.png

Jubbinaut

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Quote:
TaisisKitty:
Before white nights show up to defend this dude for some reason please read

1: he was on the other team we won becuse of him
2:he greifed hard you can see his score he literly just ran at turrets for 45 minutes..he was deticated to ruining this game.

3: I do not want this guy in my next game and you do not either

4 i have blanked his name so you have no reason to defend this person

that being said how do i report this as this is beyond raging this is sadistic greifing. he literally spent 45 minutes running at turrets and spamming "******s" over and over in all chat. you white nights have literally no reason to defend,i am useing player behavior the way its ment to be used, to figure our how to fix this and or remove these problems from the game I have followed protocol and you have no reason to attack me.

Why would anyone attack you? The people who post requesting that players remove names and images are doing so to protect the poster in question. Because it's against the rules to do so. On that note, you did a fairly terrible job of "blanking" his name, and should probably remove the image to be on the safe side.

That said, if you reported him in the post-game screen, you've done what you needed to. If you don't feel that's sufficient, or forgot, you can submit a Support ticket using the link in the upper right corner. Include whatever you can remember from the game in question, including names and any unedited screenshots you may have. That will actually get the information in the hands of someone that can do something with it.

TaisisKitty

10-05-2014

Thank you for your input however I blanked his name i am not brakeing rules i am looking for solotions, yet agein this bord attacks me for no reason when all I am doing is pointing out the fact that there are trolls ruining the game.

the fact that I even have to defend my self here shows a problem with this board, when ever someone asks a question or points out a problem they are attacked.

the screenshots are not doctored this actually happened and it was on the OTHER team we WON because of it!

I am posting here because it is the right thing to do. I have broken no rules i just want the playing field to be even.

I have nothing to gain from making something up about a troll who helped us win i want this person Removed their behavior is not fair and insults the integrity of the game.

UPDATE: lol what the hell is wrong with this board i'v been down voted for trying to find answers lmfao wow how useless this place is.

Jubbinaut

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Quote:
TaisisKitty:
Thank you for your input however I blanked his name i am not brakeing rules i am looking for solotions, yet agein this bord attacks me for no reason when all I am doing is pointing out the fact that there are trolls ruining the game.

I didn't attack you. I noted that I could still read the name you claim to've blanked. I then offered you a solution to your question: Submit a support ticket to have an actual Rioter see the information you have.

Quote:
the fact that I even have to defend my self here shows a problem with this board, when ever someone asks a question or points out a problem they are attacked.

*shrug* You don't need to defend yourself, as I've not attacked you. I merely answered your question and attempted to inform you of something to protect your forum posting privileges. If you want to leave it as-is, that's entirely your right. It's no skin off my nose.

Quote:
the screenshots are not doctored this actually happened and it was on the OTHER team we WON because of it!

I never claimed or indicated they were. I'm not sure where you got that from.

Quote:
I am posting here because it is the right thing to do. I have broken no rules i just want the playing field to be even.

The right thing to do is give the information to Riot, using a Support ticket. You may be correct, that you have not actually broken the name-and-shame rule, but it's my personal opinion that - because the name in that image is mostly legible - you're pushing the envelope pretty hard.

Quote:
I have nothing to gain from making something up about a troll who helped us win i want this person Removed their behavior is not fair and insults the integrity of the game.

Who said you made it up?

Quote:
UPDATE: lol what the hell is wrong with this board i been down voted for trying to find answers lmfao wow how useless this place is.

My guess is that you were downvoted in the beginning of an attempt to close the thread so that it will fall off the front page and be less visible to any mods that might be around. Of course, since it wasn't my vote, it's just a guess. *shrug*

Landrein

10-05-2014

Quote:
UPDATE: lol what the hell is wrong with this board i been down voted for trying to find answers lmfao wow how useless this place is.

I didn't down vote you either, but I'm willing to guess that the hyper-defensive nature of the language might turn people off to the post. (not attacking you, simply suggesting an answer to your question.)

Landrein

10-05-2014

Also, riot has begun to ban people outright for bad behavior, so he might already be banned or be so in the future.