Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Harsher punishment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buff0815

10-05-2014

Seriously Riot - I've not had a game in the last 2 days where someone hasn't left during the game for simply getting upset that they aren't winning. This is ranked play, not just ARAM or Dominion. Why am I getting punished so hard for people leaving? Can we not give harsher punishment to those who leave during ranked play and lighten up on those of us who have to play with them gone?

Maybe greater rewards for teams who can win with players gone and lighter punishment if they lose. I shouldn't be losing 21 LP simply because we cant compete with a team when we are missing a player. How about 13 LP instead - its not as harsh, but I still lost so I deserve the LP loss. 21 LP for a win when our 5th player left the game? How about 30 LP for win without the 5th player?

Seriously, can we do something about this please?