Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does Azir need fixing?

HE NEEDS FIXING: 41 61.19%
Azir fixes can wait: 6 8.96%
He doesn't need fixing: 14 20.9%
Riot give me my refund: 6 8.96%
Voters 67 .

Fix Azir.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XThe EcanemX

10-05-2014

Dear Staffers,

He's been released for quite a while now, and there are several lists of known bugs(Q range display bug, Soldier null attack bug, ult cc bug, etc). If he's being worked on then at least give the LoL community a head nod to know he's being worked on. The silence on a champion with so many issues right now is baffling, and it feels insulting as someone who was willing to pay for him.

Yours Truly,

X.

Kaeru Spawn

10-05-2014

They are fixing the bugs. They will be fixed next patch since they missed the cutoff for this patch.

wolfax

10-05-2014

You know when you post these idiotic polls you make yourself look really stupid. Polls are not meant for people like you to throw them up because you think it's funny or cool, they're meant for actual questions.

They have stated they know there are some bugs, but they are fixing the issues and it will be out not this coming patch, but the one after from what I've heard. Patches have a deadline they have to submit the changes before, which is why they probably won't be coming this next patch.

XThe EcanemX

10-06-2014

Quote:
wolfax:
You know when you post these idiotic polls you make yourself look really stupid. Polls are not meant for people like you to throw them up because you think it's funny or cool, they're meant for actual questions.

If you knew the issue was being addressed then all you had to do was inform me, like Kaeru Spawn did. I don't generally post because I think "it's funny or cool," and quite frankly you don't know me well enough to judge my motivations for making the poll/thread. So please, go elsewhere with your diatribes.