Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tristana AD or AP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guffnaar

10-05-2014

Her abilities are all AP but everyone says AD. Whats going on? Why does everyone AD Tris but shes full AP with her abilities.

Zajef77

10-05-2014

Tristana is a hypercarry. No matter if you build her AD or AP, she will always be able to melt the entire other team with enough peel. The reason why she is played AD is that her passive gives her over 700 AA range at level 18. Thats even more then caitlyn! Also, she has a HUGE attack speed steroid (I'm not sure how much exactly, but i think it is 90% or so). She also have a gap closer (her W) and a good tool in dueling other adc's with lifesteal (her E with grievous wounds). Her ult is also really good for getting rid of assassins that jump on you. On the other side, AP tristana has AWESOME AP ratios. I believe that she is viable in both roles, even if i do think that she is more viable in the role of AD carry then the role of AP mid. I got to say that i personally find way more funny to play AP tristana then AD tristana since you can just jump around like a ****** and get a lot or kills xD, but thats just a personnal preference

Bmyno

10-05-2014

Now a days there are so many assassin based teams and trist really is the best at getting away but still bring a lot of pressure in team fights.

Rawrful

10-06-2014

AD Trist because: Longest range in the game. Huge attack speed steroid. A massive pushback to self-peel. A resetting mobility skill so the enemy bruisers and assassins can never actually reach you.