Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wow this guy is full on troll

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Belsham

10-05-2014

Can someone tell me why a guy with stats like this has not been permabanned. Every game he picks a champ does not talk and just does whatever to make sure team loses.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/56603229#matches

Belsham

10-05-2014

Whats worse is when I see him and dodge queue to get away from the sheer torture and aggrivation. I take a time penalty and a LP loss. Games where people flagged like this are in queue should have no loss penalty or dodge penalty. If you have any game where you have zero kills and over 10 deaths you should be flagged a intent feeder, second time you should be flagged again. third time should be an auto ban like leaver.

l Play Akali

10-05-2014

The tribunal will bring justice to him. No way he can explain that k/d lol. Just keep in mind you're always gonna run into someone like that you and you just gotta keep up a good attitude about it and move on.

Whoa There Betsy

10-05-2014

Forum ban inc

Belsham

10-05-2014

I have come to believe that bans just don't happen. Not even sure why I care anymore.

Whoa There Betsy

10-05-2014

Quote:
Belsham:
I have come to believe that bans just don't happen. Not even sure why I care anymore.

You obviously don't check GD where daily people are complaining about being banned.

SwaGiraffes

10-05-2014

Because nobody cares and you shouldn't either. Move on with your life.

brenvers

10-05-2014

your bronze 5? how?