Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Recent connection issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Besoin

10-05-2014

Hi I was playing league fine for 2 weeks after download but these last couple days it's been disconnecting right as soon as I start attacking other champions even though my connection is perfectly fine and my computer has no issues for other games. On top of this I have another account level 11 which is now banned because I kept "leaving" when really it was connection issues... I'm starting to think it's another player who got mad I killed him and so he hacked my computer to disconnect me whenever I play... Or is this happening to everyone?

Besoin

10-05-2014

Besoin

10-05-2014

Great game, great community... That's a delete good thing I didn't start spending money on the game.

Pu1se

Recruiter

10-05-2014

It has happened to everyone. It just happens man. If you are having connection issues and you think you might be negatively affecting the players on your team, you might want to take a break from League for a while. It might suck but it's better than getting raged at. And just because someone doesn't instantly respond to your question on the forums doesn't mean that the community sucks. >_>

Goddess 0f W4R

10-05-2014

I just started playing 3 days ago and I've been having connection issues as well when my internet connection is fine. I have been disconnected from multiple games and my computer freezes and then won't reconnect. It's my 3rd day and I've already had a warning that I could be banned if I keep it up. A great first impression to the game... not!! But I'm enjoying it so far