Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

nub needs laning advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ryguy936

10-05-2014

Hello Everyone,
I'm still relatively new to the game I'm level 21 and didn't start pvping until I was level 11. I usually mid=sup>top I can jungle but still learning when to gank and when to farm. I can't ADC at all I have like a 0% win ratio as ADC.
So down to what I need help with. I have almost always won my lane as mid or top with only a few times losing. A lot of times I will even just be at a stale mate in lane. It seems I can never get any jungle help and then the opponent gets it or bot to help and I lose and start a downward spiral to my doom and the teams. Then blamed saying I was feeding. And if you are wondering if I push the lane to get the attention of the ganks. I do not I will farm if the lane gets pushed I just send a ward in the river or mid game maybe go help another lane. Any little tips will help I'm sure I am not a good warder since I only use my trinket any help would be appreciated.
GLHF

SpareTheNoob

10-05-2014

It wasn't very clear, but I'm assuming you're talking about botlane. I think map awareness is key. Even if you ward, are you even noticing the jungler coming or the Midland enemy missing? It'd be helpful if you post a replay so we can actually see how you've been playing. Or add me in game and I can spectate when you play!

ryguy936

10-06-2014

I was just trying to give some info on what I do in the game. It seems I babbled to much though my wife likes to toon me out when I do that. I was mostly talking about mid lane or some top its the only lanes I play but support in bot which I can ward fairly decant at that.