Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I Seriously Want an Explanation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nunzgonwild

10-05-2014

Over the past couple of months I've had about 200 games restricted and as I do understand some of them, the two previous ones i have close to said nothing. The previous 37 game ban is beyond unreasonable. I've played about 15-20 games since my last chat restriction and the only thing that i have ever said was GG at that is a flaw I have but once is a very disappointing reason to get restricted for about a week of my playtime. I feel like this system is flawed due to me getting banned constantly for either 1 tiny thing pr nothing at all. I constantly play with people that troll and are toxic, like yesterday i was told to "hang myself in my closet" and i didn't respond to him in anyway besides saying that I want to report him then left it. I also did get reported after that game for offensive language which the only thing I said was GG about 15 minutes but it was mainly because they were a duo and reported me and now i have a 37 chat ban. I'm tired of being chat restricted because it hurts my team and myself because of no communications and i don't want t lose my rewards because of things I am not doing, I've worked hard to be where I am at right now. I would love a reason to my ban, that's all I am asking.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sanshoku

10-05-2014

Stop telling people you're going to report them and just do it. Doing so just invites them to report you, as it is just as much a provocation as their stuff. Mute, block, report and move on. Not "say you'll mute in chat, forget to block post-game, saying you will report publicly, then talk about it on the forums when all the answers are here already".

They are likely to get banned soon, but by fueling the fire, chances are you will both be punished. If you do nothing, say nothing, don't even read their drivel, and report silently, then any "reports" they submit will eventually be worth nothing.

Do however, applaud your good teammates in good games, preferably with a bit more than just "gg".