Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Map of Valoran

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celestial Arc

10-05-2014

Hand drawn map of Valoran continent in Runterra where the champions live (besides those who reside in the void).

http://quanmon.deviantart.com/art/Hand-drawn-Valoran-486526450

as said in desc. of post on deviant art it is all hand drawn on paper using fine point sharpie black. I have about everything on it except i think that Mount Gargauntaun (i think its spelled) is changed to something else.
Would love feedback on here or on deviant art, though just started out doing this stuff but i think i might do a map of the game maps as in summoners rift, twisted tree line, crystal scar, or howling abyss. Dunno yet may even try drawing what a city state on Valoran might look out, though as i said feed back is appreciated, about this work or what i should do next. And i would also like to here suggestions on nice tools that can be used on this sorta thing, going to go to Michael soon to pick up some supplies, and i usually only use sharpie to draw maps with so anything is appreciated.