Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


this community is ridiculous, and this system

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lol its georgie

Member

10-05-2014

there are too many little kids. lets start from when I first started playing today.

11pm, azir mid left, ok... other team was losing until mid never came back after dieing 2 times. near end game other team is cheering and acting like jerks for winning a 4v5. then this guy was saying he was carrying so hard...

1130pm im fed top lane as cho. ... ahri never made it into game til 10min in. I told her to farm and not try to trade with the lvl 6 Diana as lvl 1 ahri. she told me to F off. she died 4 times her first 8 min back we lost that 1.

12 am top as ryze, my jungle comes to my lane I tell him its warded he comes anyways at 30% hp against panth as j4. im obligated to go in with him. we die he gets a double. whole game j4 is raging talking about how bad I am after I was spam pinging him to stay away. panth fed 14-1. GG

1am there is a duo bot lane ashe support and graves adc for some reason. we lost that 1.

120 am there is a kennen ADC, and a Lucian ADC.. AGAIN.. kennen troll picks, Lucian gives him bot lane he solos top. then because our nami support didn't land an early bubble. he goes in base for the next 20 min doesn't leave base just talks all game complaining, and somehow convinces the other team that hes the victim of the situation and the whole rest of game is boasting about he doesn't care if he loses its just a smurph and hes plat 3.

how can u respect someone ingame who doesn't leave base. I cant say anything because im chat restricted to 1 team. WHY AM I RESTRICTED TO 1 TEAM I don't mind being able to speak every so often. but how am I supposed to defend myself when im unable to speak to other team.

5 losses not 1 game was in good fun nor taken somewhat seriously


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verideathul

Senior Member

10-05-2014

Match History is a wonderful thing.

Quote:
lol its georgie:
there are too many little kids. lets start from when I first started playing today.


Ok.

Quote:
11pm, azir mid left, ok... other team was losing until mid never came back after dieing 2 times. near end game other team is cheering and acting like jerks for winning a 4v5. then this guy was saying he was carrying so hard...


Azir's death appears to be at ~18 minutes, so I guess he left there. I know that the other team may have been dicks about it, maybe even to the point of being reportable, but rest assured that the Leaverbuster will take out some leniency or even ban the leaver.

Quote:
1130pm im fed top lane as cho. ... ahri never made it into game til 10min in. I told her to farm and not try to trade with the lvl 6 Diana as lvl 1 ahri. she told me to F off. she died 4 times her first 8 min back we lost that 1.


How does Ahri give up first blood at 2:45 if she didn't connect until 10 min in, and how is Diana lvl 6 at 2:45? There's even a second death by Ahri a little over 9 minutes into the match.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1569780473/39343861

This is a perfect example of memory bias and negativity bias.

Quote:
12 am top as ryze, my jungle comes to my lane I tell him its warded he comes anyways at 30% hp against panth as j4. im obligated to go in with him. we die he gets a double. whole game j4 is raging talking about how bad I am after I was spam pinging him to stay away. panth fed 14-1. GG


I cannot see your normal matches as I am not your friend in client. However...how is it not 10/6/2014 if you're playing that late? http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/NA/39343861

Quote:
1am there is a duo bot lane ashe support and graves adc for some reason. we lost that 1.


Must be a normal? The timeline isn't really working out for you here: 11:30 -- 35:57 match as Cho. At this point, all of your games should be on 10/6/2014. But they aren't.

Quote:
120 am there is a kennen ADC, and a Lucian ADC.. AGAIN.. kennen troll picks, Lucian gives him bot lane he solos top. then because our nami support didn't land an early bubble. he goes in base for the next 20 min doesn't leave base just talks all game complaining, and somehow convinces the other team that hes the victim of the situation and the whole rest of game is boasting about he doesn't care if he loses its just a smurph and hes plat 3.


Now we're semi back on track, but not time wise. Lucian died for the first time a little over 9 minutes in. He then dies again a little over 11 minutes in. He dies again a little over 13 minutes in. Considering the match is only 23:11, he certainly didn't leave for anything over 10 minutes. In fact, he even beat you in level. http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1569759664/39343861

Edit: My apologies, you were speaking of the Kennan. The Kennan dies at approximately 5 minutes. The Kennan died again a little under 8 minutes. He's already at 15 min afk tops. Kennen gets a kill at 21 minutes, and he's even only 1 level behind you at the end of the game. Either there's some idling on your part, or that Kennan was not afk for 20 minutes. I'm not even sure if he was afk all the way from a little under 8 minutes to 21 minutes if he's level 10 by the end of the game.

Quote:
how can u respect someone ingame who doesn't leave base. I cant say anything because im chat restricted to 1 team. WHY AM I RESTRICTED TO 1 TEAM I don't mind being able to speak every so often. but how am I supposed to defend myself when im unable to speak to other team.

5 losses not 1 game was in good fun nor taken somewhat seriously


See above.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lol its georgie

Member

10-05-2014

today is the 5th for me and still is I live in America. I did have a slight biased story because I really didn't feel like pulling up every game to accurately state this. at one point I was doing it but then it was overwhelming and pointless because I will still have 5 losses in a row. this is all RANKED games

this was simply a rant


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Co0kie

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Premade is always an option.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verideathul

Senior Member

10-06-2014

Quote:
lol its georgie:
today is the 5th for me and still is I live in America. I did have a slight biased story because I really didn't feel like pulling up every game to accurately state this. at one point I was doing it but then it was overwhelming and pointless because I will still have 5 losses in a row. this is all RANKED games

this was simply a rant


My bad on the date thing. I goofed. Also, I understand how frustrating it can be to have a losing streak. It doesn't allow one to make biased and unsubstantiated/exaggerated claims. Your claim goes beyond a slight bias; it's clearly exaggerated. 2:45 as opposed to 10. 13 minute DC as opposed to 20.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dagloce

Member

10-06-2014

This community IS ridiculous,they don't want to improve the enviorment,instead they down vote people that are crying out for help and demand trolls to be banned,instead they get banned themselves.What's your ****ing problem riot?! I swear this game is getting worse by the day and riot is incappable of improving **** in their own game!...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lol its georgie

Member

10-06-2014

Quote:
Verideathul:
My bad on the date thing. I goofed. Also, I understand how frustrating it can be to have a losing streak. It doesn't allow one to make biased and unsubstantiated/exaggerated claims. Your claim goes beyond a slight bias; it's clearly exaggerated. 2:45 as opposed to 10. 13 minute DC as opposed to 20.

I can exaggerate whether it was slightly or excessively. every game I played was with **** players. theres nothing to exaggerate about bad players. im not going to pull up times like you did honestly when I read through your post I was shocked to read that you actually investigated the games. in a way I feel bad that you have that type of time on your hands to do something so pointless.

please note those times aren't accurate either. I simply added 15/30 min incrementals. plz don't post about that either


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lol its georgie

Member

10-06-2014

Quote:
Co0kie:
Premade is always an option.

premade stems from your solo capability.


1