Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Im on perma chat restriction for no reason?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scaperunee

10-04-2014

I've been on "perma chat restriction" for probably close to 200 games and since I don't get chat log emails to show me where i was toxic I dont know why. Just recently, i finished my set of 60 ish chat restricted games. The match without it, i was playing with my friends and having a good time as top thresh and ended the game ~9/1. During the game I didn't talk much and I think i only said a couple things in all chat like "top tier play". Immediately after the match i recieved 51 chat restricted matches out of the blue. Can a rioter please post a chat log of that game so i know why i was punished?

themachamp2

10-04-2014

gl......i have been banned for 2 weeks and they haven't sent me anything( 6 days and counting).

powerbats

10-05-2014

It's not a permanent chat restriction at all. The way it's working is now that you're showing improvement but still need some work the next set is lower. Not talking won't hurt you at all but talking positively will help as well as using the ping system. If you continue to improve you'll drop faster to no chat restrictions at all.