Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Beginning: Roleplaying on the Boards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JPLangley 2

10-05-2014

How I'm like right now.
OH HOLLA (http://youtu.be/ls5ft77FTz4?t=15s)

Grand Viper

10-05-2014

Bumping this thread so if anyone comes into these forums they have a static link to know where to go.

Delmegar

10-05-2014

GV! I'm on the new forum, get at me. On both threads.

Dear Tristana

10-05-2014

I just lost a half hour's worth of writing making my OP for my Boards thread. I went to put it all in italics and it just got erased, save for one word I'd put in bold.

I didn't even learn that ctrl+z worked to put it all back until after I had exited the page.

I am very sad. That was 4-5 paragraphs of work gone

Tamat

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Quote:
Dear Tristana:
I just lost a half hour's worth of writing making my OP for my Boards thread. I went to put it all in italics and it just got erased, save for one word I'd put in bold.

I didn't even learn that ctrl+z worked to put it all back until after I had exited the page.

I am very sad. That was 4-5 paragraphs of work gone

That sucks dude! I've had that happen to me before, but not when using the markdown tool. I think you must have hit another button when everything was highlighted, because nothing in the markdown does that. Bummer you didn't try ctrl-z before moving on.

Silverling

10-05-2014

Tamat, is it possible to be able to hide the first post on every page after the first one? Some people make reeeally big first posts and it would be a pain to have to scroll passed it every single time. .__.

Also, how does image embedding work, exactly? I'm some one who likes to do a lot of stupid drawings and would like 'em to appear directly onto the post. Edit: Also, is there a way to hide the fact that there are images attached to the post? .__.