Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banned..?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dishan

10-04-2014

I'm new to this game and i've had terrible laptop issues lately, a lot of crashing.. than I get it all resolved and have little issue than I wake up after playing all night banned..

#14097436 is my ticket..

Dishan

10-04-2014

This is bs

PrivateBaldric

10-04-2014

I will have to assume its a LeaverBuster ban. The way the system is designed you have a finite amount of leniency which can essentially by depleted by anything. Either intentional or otherwise.

During the time you were having major laptop issues you used up that leniency. Since you continued to queue knowing you were having issues that part is on you. As such when this most recent issue happened the system issued a ban.

There is no effective way to know why you have left a game. There is also no way to verify any claims. Hence why the system has the leniency. It accounts for the occasional issue or need to leave.

For future reference it is advisable that if you are having issues to test your systems stability in custom games. LeaverBuster is disabled for custom matches. Other than that LeaverBuster bans are never overturned.

You can earn that leniency back by playing games and staying connected. Exactly how many is not disclosed to prevent gaming the system.

Hopefully your laptop cooperates and is running better. Good Luck!

LeaverBuster FAQ (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20030633-Leaving-Games-The-Leaver-Buster-FAQ)