Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking For Wins Gaming Community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaedonshi

10-04-2014

Hey guys,

My Team and I have recently started up a gaming community that focuses on having a positive attitude in games, but still obtaining high levels of success. We have weekly giveaways, (LoL gift cards, Steam giftcards, etc) weekly Twitch streams (with lots of giveaways), contests (with giveaways), and a whole lot more. As you can see, there is a large focus on giveaways. This community is to help give back to the gamers, and we give back a lot. However giveaways aren't the only way we give back. We are also paying other people to write articles for the website, do game reviews, and lots of other things that pertain to the website and community. We need as much help as we can get in order to get this project off the ground and to move forward, so if you have any skills that are beneficial to a website, let me know. There's a lot more information at a post on our website http://lookingforwins.com/looking-for-winners/ so check it out and send me an email at [email]kaedonshi@lookingforwins.com[/email] if you are interested. If you guys are doubtful of the legitimacy of this project, we have a twitch channel that already has a livestream recorded we did this week. http://www.twitch.tv/LFWteam

Thank you,
Kaedonshi

hex ghost

10-04-2014

Yep, get all your gaming communities out there, because the forums are gone in a day.

Kaedonshi

10-05-2014

bump