Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

back after a 2 week ban...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iKnockedUpAnnie

10-04-2014

So after playing for a couple weeks after my 2 week ban, im afraid im going to get another ban soon. For the most part i have tried to ignore my teammates bad plays/ dumb comments after my 2 week ban, but every once in a while i will call them out on it. I have been playing league for 3 and a half years and just recently i have received my first ban, i really enjoy the game and sometimes my behavior will get a little carried away. I feel like my only option left when playing games is to /mute all. This way I wont be toxic and i I wont have to see others being toxic. Does anyone know what comes after a 2 week ban? a perma ban? or another ban of similar length?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrivateBaldric

10-04-2014

Possibly another 2 week ban or if they feel you are not making solid enough effort it could be perma.

If you are improving sufficiently enough it could be just a chat restriction. No one can say for sure.

In the end if muting everyone is what you need to do to keep your account then do it. Not worth getting sucked in to the miasma of toxic behavior and losing your account.