Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Practice mode for lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvilPancakes2

10-04-2014

Hi i have an idea , sometimes i want to practice certain mechanics involving a champion and i dont want to try it out on a normal game, nor a ranked game, i just want to focus on that simple combo, and i want some kind of dummy to practice with, similar like in fighting games, where you put a bot so that you can practice to chain your combos together, i think this idea would help a lot of players to improve certain combos a champion can have, like a perfect hook flay play(thresh), etc. this idea would be really nice, as i say its not something original since fighting games have this over a long time and i think this would help league of legends a lot as well.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agedude

10-05-2014

Easy. Start a custom game and set it to 1v1. Add a bot on the other team and begin.