Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tryndamere ult nurf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EffectFX

10-05-2014

I have out dueled many a trynd. While he's not as bad as people make him sound his early game is not difficult to deal with unless RNG is in his favor.

Direfury

10-05-2014

Yeah, that is a bit of a pain, especially if the player is good at managing their Fury.

I have a specific core item that I get, along with boots, before I even consider getting any crit items. I can manage my Fury perfectly fine, and the item makes it so I can heal far more frequently and effectively, since it takes only seconds to fill my Fury bar.

Still, I can deal with a Tryndamere rather easily, simply because I know exactly how powerful he is.

Nea De Penserhir

10-05-2014

Maybe you do play Tryndamere in such a way that completely defies the fact that his only real use is split pushing.

Who knows, I've never seen you play.

What I do know is that too many champions can either out duel him, straight out beat him, or keep him down so long that by the time he can be a factor, the game's over.

I've lost to a Tryndamere once; And it was because it was probably his best match up (Yasuo) and I misplayed early, and lost any chance of being able to fight him.

ofart

10-05-2014

Quote:
Direfury:
I do get tired of having to repeat myself. For the most part, I can't be outduelled in lane, and you're lucky if you can catch me out with a gank. You'll only set yourself back if I catch you invading my jungle during my clear, and would be smart to run if I catch you in yours. By 20 minutes, if I haven't killed you three times or more, gotten atleast one kill on your jungler, and have destroyed the first tower in your lane, I'm doing something wrong that day. If I'm being out-juked in a chase, chances are you're either using Kassadin, or have your whole team in perfect positions.

Although, I wouldn't be surprised that you'd think he was in a bad spot, considering there are only three Tryndamere players that don't stick to that same old cookie-cutter trash build and playstyle that everyone uses. Or let me guess, you see more Tryndameres that use flash, and actually think it's a good idea.

Tryndamere is by far my best and strongest Champion for a very good reason.

If this isn't at least high Gold ELO then it has no relevance on champion strength. No offense is intended but it is true. Similarly, the value of a chess opening can't be surmised while facing weak competition and without proper analysis. I can beat a beginner at chess even starting 1. h4 2. h5 every time. My results have no bearing on the quality of the moves.

Tryndamere JG is even weaker than top if their jg is competent and/or they have a good ganking JG.

I am curious what builds/playstyles you recommend though.

MonkeymanX6

10-05-2014

My only concern about his ult is that he can do it for free. His ult is named UNDYING RAGE. So I would say that his ult should need some INITIAL FURY to activate (like 10 or so). He can do undying rage without attacking even once in a 4 man gank and survive the burst.

Angered Saiyan

10-05-2014

@Dire Fury,

Does your confidence stem from ranked play, or normals?

R3dlegend

10-06-2014

Quote:
MonkeymanX6:
My only concern about his ult is that he can do it for free. His ult is named UNDYING RAGE. So I would say that his ult should need some INITIAL FURY to activate (like 10 or so). He can do undying rage without attacking even once in a 4 man gank and survive the burst.

Teemo op.