Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tryndamere ult nurf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aieaman

Recruiter

10-04-2014

It last a little too long and the cooldown is to fast

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

10-05-2014

2 minute cooldown for 5 seconds of death immunity, followed by a heal worth about 300 HP (from Tryn's Q at max rank) which can be fully negated by 3 seconds of Ignite at level 10 (and only gets worse from there for Tryndamere).

Nope, sounds fine to me.

randomwoegeek

10-05-2014

The tynd ult is literally the only reason to play him.

Direfury

10-05-2014

Try playing him yourself for a bit and see how 'broken' it is.

Who knows, if you're not too busy trying to 'abuse' it, you might actually learn a few tricks for dealing with it.

"Oh no, that MELEE CHARACTER can't die for FIVE SECONDS! GOOD THING I'M SMART! I SHOULD PROBABLY KEEP HITTING HIM UNTIL HIS ULT IS OVER!". Fool. Ignite, any DoT, or delayed damage can kill Tryndamere. He's countered by any CC or DoT, which you can get with summoner spells, or better yet, items, if it doesn't already exist in your champions' kit.

ofart

10-05-2014

I think he's on the weak-side. He's already barely picked and nerfing his clunky(.5 sec delay) ult. will put him in the same state as Urgot.

Direfury

10-05-2014

He's only weak when you don't know how to play him right.

Nea De Penserhir

10-05-2014

Quote:
Direfury:
He's only weak when you don't know how to play him right.

And barely passable when you do.

Direfury

10-05-2014

Trust me, if that was the case, I wouldn't have mained him for close to two years.

Nea De Penserhir

10-05-2014

Quote:
Direfury:
Trust me, if that was the case, I wouldn't have mained him for close to two years.

People mained crappy old Karma. Choosing to main something doesn't have to do with power.

Direfury

10-05-2014

I do get tired of having to repeat myself. For the most part, I can't be outduelled in lane, and you're lucky if you can catch me out with a gank. You'll only set yourself back if I catch you invading my jungle during my clear, and would be smart to run if I catch you in yours. By 20 minutes, if I haven't killed you three times or more, gotten atleast one kill on your jungler, and have destroyed the first tower in your lane, I'm doing something wrong that day. If I'm being out-juked in a chase, chances are you're either using Kassadin, or have your whole team in perfect positions.

Although, I wouldn't be surprised that you'd think he was in a bad spot, considering there are only three Tryndamere players that don't stick to that same old cookie-cutter trash build and playstyle that everyone uses. Or let me guess, you see more Tryndameres that use flash, and actually think it's a good idea.

Tryndamere is by far my best and strongest Champion for a very good reason.