Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LeaverBuster Mistake

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Allusoar

10-04-2014

I was getting ready to start a match, it froze while connecting, I closed my game, opened it, reconnected and played some, a little bit later I get disconnected from it, I reconnected and finished the match, and got banned after the match was over.

llamasx

10-04-2014

Leave buster only gets you for consistently leaving games, which means this isn't your first time.

For pvp leaving your team in a 4v5 state multiple times even if you do come back can be frustrating for you team, which is why riot bans regardless of what your intention for leaving the game is if you do it consistently. You should probably try and fix whatever it is that is causing you to disconnect whether it's your internet or your client.

Allusoar

10-05-2014

You shouldn't automatically assume its always the consumers problem. I left one game myself earlier that day because I had to go, that one was my fault, I actualy had intent. I get disconnected from a game hours later due to your servers messing up, that's your fault, not mine, I had no intent. My internet works perfectly fine as I can run a Minecraft server on it with no problems, and nothing is wrong with my client, I had just got the game hours ago. Even if it were a problem with the client don't forget its your client. My teammates knew the servers were unstable at the time, I told them sorry for the disconnection, they replied with things like "Its ok." and "Its fine.". Plus im pretty sure one of the other teams player was AFK so it would be 4v4, seems fair enough to me. They seemed to have no problem with it at all. If this is frustrating enough people will report others for leaving and the system can ban them that way. You don't have to be so authoritarian over the situation. No one is happy and the consumer is angry with LeaverBuster, you could at least make it more lenient. I am not trying to attack anyone in this post so don't feel offended, but I am explaining my situation a bit more and what happened.