Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shaco Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SircomKase

10-04-2014

I bought him, tried him... and ult failed to be able to use him. Is there anything like the lol universty thing on the forums that has some mentors to help train me with him anymore? I've tried a couple of the links, but none of them seem to be working.

In order to improve myself with Shaco I've tried various builds off mobfire, watched countless videos on "Shaco tutorials" but I seem to still be lacking when I try to play him.

I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing wrong in both bot games I'm doing ok but when it comes to pvp sadly my score often looks like 2/6/4, 1/4/1, 9/13/4, 1/14/3. Those are my last 4 games pvp with him and 3 were losses.

So far the only thing I can see wrong with what I'm doing is being unable to gank and dying while trying, and when I come out of the jug to gank I'm useally a level lower than my team and 1-2 levels lower than the enemy.

So if anyone knows where I can get some Shaco training you can tell I'm in real need of it. He's by far my worse champion and yet I want to play him really bad. I just don't wanna be feeding the enemy and being of no use to my team.

mody birds

10-04-2014

shaco is not fr beginners

Millea

10-04-2014

Shaco is one of the, if not THE most difficult champion to learn in the game. You need to give him time regardless of how much training you get.

SircomKase

10-04-2014

lol I've noticed he's not for beginners but still its like this itch I can't stratch when I don't play well with a champion

SpudStud

10-05-2014

Use pro builds for your builds because its more up to date on what you should build, shaco is pretty simple when you understand how to use him, first is to understand he is a assassin and your main purpose is to split push and clean up, his split push is great because of his ult and he has great clean up as well but he is ridiculously squishy so yu will most likely die if you are there during the engage, when you q in for ganks make sure to be behind the target for your first hit to activate shacos passive and usually you can pop a box behind the person during the gank to get the fear when he tries to get to turret, hopefully this helped a little, shacos not very strong anymore but he is incredibly fun and he has the potential to snowball really hard and get pretty crazy

The Kayin

10-05-2014

Consider it a complement that you can't use Shaco well. To use Shaco you must be evil with a Phd in douchbag.

Basically to play Shaco, just ask yourself, what is the most evil thing I can do to this player? If you failed, then it wasn't enough. Be more evil next time. I'm actually serious :-\