Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Talon's silence, riot plz :c

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NuPonPan

10-04-2014

Give Talon's silence back, as one of the 7% of people that play talon, please give back his silence
I have started a petition to get his silence back.
https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/give-talon-his-silence-back/thank-you
Redmercy also has ideas for talon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn3GqPQJXYA&index=2&list=UUUf53DHwoQw4SvETXZQ2Tmg

EffectFX

10-04-2014

No. They have very good reasoning for removing Talon's silence. It is NOT coming back. Assassins should never have targeted CC.

Riku Wolyafa

10-04-2014

but assassins should have damage amplifying buffs that detonate later without you really beeing able to react to it?
Or Assassins shouls snare you for eternity or fear you until slowly ripping your heart out?

Talon is the only TRUE assassin of the game with an actual CUT THROAT ability. Well its more like poke throat now xD
Well, riots gonna do the same like Warframe. "Its strong? Lets nerf it till it fits into the gray mass like everybody else. Take what makes it special! We dont want Innovations! We want it to be everything the same!"
Doesnt sound familiar? =P

EffectFX

10-04-2014

Zed's ultimate is countered by Zhonyas, Exhaust, QSS and avoiding his damage after he ults which is very possible on a number of champions or through the use of flash. Guess what he doesn't have? Instant targeted ability preventing CC.

Nocturne's fear takes at least 2 seconds to proc after he hits you with the tether, it is one of the easiest things in the game to break. Guess what he doesn't have? Instant targeted ability preventing CC.

Riot wants every champion to have counterplay, even if fed. They want you to have OPTIONS when things don't look good. More than "don't be near this champion, because he'll CC you so you can't escape and then you'll die".

Riot's balance team is doing brilliant work, despite the usually cry of vocal minorities.

Riku Wolyafa

10-04-2014

they want to counter fed enemys? well then they should start where it REALLY hurts and not where nobody cares xD
Like Fizz, Darius, irelia, Yasuo, Kha just to name a few^^

EffectFX

10-04-2014

Quote:
Riku Wolyafa:
they want to counter fed enemys? well then they should start where it REALLY hurts and not where nobody cares xD
Like Fizz, Darius, irelia, Yasuo, Kha just to name a few^^

Fizz has high mana costs, no sustain, and poor wave clear early game and is super vulnerable to being poked out of lane. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOepU63zzDc

Darius is easily beaten by champions who can stack HP but still good damage. He has no sustain, no gap closer, and is easily kited/peeled in teamfights.

Irelia will get a rework at some point, Riot fully admits they messed up when they made her kit.

Yasuo is being nerfed this next patch.

Kha is also being nerfed next patch though this should be the last nerf to him.

Riku Wolyafa

10-04-2014

we shall see as of how this impacts =3

Chaz5

10-05-2014

I admit I am a little irriated by the removal of silences. Targeting assassins is one thing, they teleport around the place instantly blowing people up, but whats next? Garen? I swear to Demacia rito I will have your head!

EffectFX

10-05-2014

It's unlikely garen will have his silence removed.

wolfax

10-05-2014

Quote:
Chaz5:
I admit I am a little irriated by the removal of silences. Targeting assassins is one thing, they teleport around the place instantly blowing people up, but whats next? Garen? I swear to Demacia rito I will have your head!

Considering they gave Soraka a silence with her rework I doubt they're targeting silences.

To the OP, I like your clear information you provided as to why a silence on a champion that can blow someone up within the duration of that silence is not indeed a problem. Your argument has swayed me to believe in your cause. Or something like that if you had anything more than a petition you started without even addressing why they changed him in the first place.