Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

lost 19 LP due to dc, team won tho

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ax3mon3

Recruiter

10-04-2014

so yeah this kinda pisses me off because i got dc and it wasnt because of my internet, my team still won the game(we were destroying them most likely) and when i finally decide to quit this because I've been stuck in game for like 20 min the game said that i was a leaver and i lost 19 LP. can i get them back or like f*** me ?

JonnySwag

10-05-2014

This happened to me today also, twice. Unfortunately I don't think there is any way of getting the LP back besides from winning a different match, but I know a lot of other people are having this problem, and it will hopefully be resolved soon.

Negaflame

10-05-2014

had the same thing happened to me. its really dissapointing espeacialy that you NEED gold rank to get the season skin reward.

Diversityatbest

10-05-2014

same thing happened to me. dced for like 7 min. But i came back! finally got back online, however my team was losing. despite being gone for 7 min I carried the team to victory. After the game I got banned for that 7 minute period in which I was gone, despite coming back and winning the game.

ax3mon3

Recruiter

10-06-2014

well that clears things up, thx for sharing this guys