Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

OMG this champ builds defense and does so much damagggge!!!! Why they exist!?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-04-2014

so how do we stop that other squishy champ who does damage with damage items then snowballs guyz.

Nobody can build defense cuz defense doesn't deal damage and you have to deal damage to win the game unless you just do it with low damage and more attacking chances.

Plz roll some dice rigged for anything non-ahri and nerf that plox

MonkeymanX6

10-05-2014

You must be talking about Cho'gath.

iluvalar

10-05-2014

I preferred the perseverance mastery at 2% indeed...

Ræyna

10-05-2014

Quote:
CerealBoxOfDoom:
so how do we stop that other squishy champ who does damage with damage items then snowballs guyz.

Nobody can build defense cuz defense doesn't deal damage and you have to deal damage to win the game unless you just do it with low damage and more attacking chances.

Plz roll some dice rigged for anything non-ahri and nerf that plox

Riot has spent the last two years squashing any meta game strategy into "TONS OF DAMAGE!" In their infinate wisdom 'support' roles need to be offensive. Sustain is not as important as quickly bursting down 3000 HP. It's not fun to have a team that simply soaks all the damage you can shove at them, it's more 'fun' to have 9001 damage in a few moments.

That's what riot thinks.

I miss when I gained a huge advantage by never backing in the first ten minutes.

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-06-2014

Quote:
Ræyna:

I miss when I gained a huge advantage by never backing in the first ten minutes.

and now you don't?

better nerf irelia

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-06-2014

Quote:
iluvalar:
I preferred the perseverance mastery at 2% indeed...

ever tried hp per level yellows?