Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Repeal my chat restrictions please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KOL Chuckie

10-04-2014

I have never once been negative. Ever. I would like to know the basis for the 101-game chat restriction that you randomly gave to me.

Ulanopo

Recruiter

10-04-2014

Put in a support ticket.

powerbats

10-04-2014

Quote:
KOL Chuckie:
I have never once been negative. Ever. I would like to know the basis for the 101-game chat restriction that you randomly gave to me.

I'm not going to even bother posting all your rant threads but you know full well you deserved what Riot's been giving you.

chuckie 34.jpg

shadowmark2013

Recruiter

10-04-2014

Quote:
KOL Chuckie:

Would you prefer to have a fourteen day suspension, or 101 game chat restriction?

BlueThingamajig

10-04-2014

Look, KOL Chuckie,

You can keep going down this road. It is the same road you have been taking this entire time. It's what got you banned/warned by the Tribunal...7 times now? 8 times? 10?

The answer is very simple.

Change how you act in game, or get restricted or banned again.

This isn't difficult. It doesn't matter what you think is negative. If you don't change, you'll just get hit by the same punishment.

I like to try to give people the benefit of the doubt and look past Hanlon's Razor, because people don't have the same perspective or personality that I do. However, it takes a rather thick-headed dunce to not learn from this.

You can fix it.

You can learn the lesson that is trying to be taught here.

Change how you act in game, or get restricted or banned again.

BillyTheAttorney

10-04-2014

Quote:
KOL Chuckie:
I have never once been negative. Ever.

+1 I laughed. Good stuff.

Quote:
KOL Chuckie:
I would like to know the basis for the 101-game chat restriction that you randomly gave to me.

Well. If it's randomly given to you then, how can it have a basis other than random? Therefore you have your reason. It was random.