Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banned because of Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PyschoticOctave

10-04-2014

So, recently(the past few days) I have been trying to play League. I say "trying" because it has not been going to well. I have, along with many others as i have found out, have been getting dced constantly. At first I thought it was a problem with my internet. I turns out that it was not a problem on my end(go figure) and was actually because of the server, specifically the new patch "fix." Well, it just so happens that I have been banned for a day(which honestly is not a big deal) by Leaver Buster. The problem is, is that these mass disconnections are causing a lot people to get pissed and taking away the fun of playing the game. What really irks me is that there has been no response from Riot that i have found that addresses these problems and there has been nothing done about these unfair bans and games that were lost because it was a 4 v 5 or something similar. I have already sent in a support ticket and I am only posting this here so that just maybe someone from Riot will notice faster.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jflecool2

10-04-2014

Hi,
im NOT affiliated to Riot but heres my response:
When everybody have internet connection, the server sees many sudden disconnect and trigger the "problem" mode. it does disabled ranked queue and prevent loss for all active game.
Also, they have a list of games and they prevent loss after the game ended, and revert the leave buster.
So basically, you are alone. Change ISP, or lookup your equipement.