Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Turn it on an axis!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CapnFilly

10-04-2014

I hate purple team.

Solution?
Turn Summoner's Rift so it's a diamond. I know that'd ruin the HUD but hey... that's make it fair lol. Just a thought.

Whoa There Betsy

10-04-2014

Unlock your camera

louis3333

10-04-2014

That's why you should learn how to play with an unlocked camera, I honestly have difficulties playing unlocked but I know it would help me a lot especially when on purple side, so if it really annoys you then you should learn how to play with an unlocked camera.

Nepolian

10-06-2014

I used to be the same way when I started playing because I only used locked camera. To me, being on the purple side meant that I would play horribly and the only way I would win is to be carried by my team.
So I just spammed a bunch of bot games and didn't allow myself to lock the camera at all during the games. After a while I got used to the unlocked camera and it became like second nature.
After the bot games I played a bunch of ARAM (back when it was only in custom games) and always picked purple side to force myself to get used to it.