Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Snowball.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Synticket

10-04-2014

I hear this term alot when I watch people play League, but I still have no idea what it means.

SimplyIntricate

Recruiter

10-04-2014

"Snowball" Is referring to when a player starts out early, and just "Snowballs" Out of control. Basically if you roll a snowball down a hill it gets bigger as it rolls, gathering more and more snow. Same concept. Akali gets first blood at level 3, proceeds to roam bot for a kill and an assist at level 5, and ends up rolling out of control and going 21-4.

It refers to any time a player gets going and rolls out of control to a point where they can crush much of the opposition. Whether it be from Nasus free farming 300 stacks and proceeding to murder your towers, or Ezreal getting 15 kills in lane and proceeding to just roflstomp for the rest of the game.

Dontxforgetxme

10-05-2014

also snowball champions are those that excel at late game. its why i love playing poppy