Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rengar, The broken champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

360D3GR3SS

Recruiter

10-04-2014

Quote:
Zman10101:
Ya i think Rengar shouldn't be so volatile make him good if you can play with him, not really good or bad not even taking into account your skill with the champion...
He sucks huge cajones if you don't know what you're doing with him. A majority of the time him winning is just people who don't know how to properly play against him. (in lower elo because I assume you are lower elo)

Zman10101

10-04-2014

Quote:
360D3GR3SS:
He sucks huge cajones if you don't know what you're doing with him. A majority of the time him winning is just people who don't know how to properly play against him. (in lower elo because I assume you are lower elo)

Yep and Yep

Zman10101

10-04-2014

Im gonna have to say that rengar is unpleasant to play with

Arrion

10-05-2014

As a Rengar Jungler I can say right now that if you don't get some early feed, and speed build your Bonetooth Necklace, to at least six stacks, Rengar can VERY quickly start to trail behind, another hard point is landing the net for a five ferocity bola, getting some heavy burst, landing normal bola, and depending on how much burst you have done, a second net, or a massive Q strike from full fury again. Most times if you're landing that second net, you are trying to make a peel, or giving the kill to an team mate.

If you're honestly having a hard time with survival, I'd reccomend a Ravenous Hydra, Blade of the Ruined King, and Blood thirster, with Healt Steal Wuints, and MAYBE Spirit Visage or Warmog's Armor to help with your health and round out with Black cleaver.

IF Survivability is not your issue Sub the armor for a Last Whisper and really make your foes, even beefy tanks squishie.

Zman10101

10-05-2014

I guess but he's probably only equal or semi fair in ranked.

Ph34rM3333

10-05-2014

Quote:
Zman10101:
I think that there is still more work to be done on this champion

such as...

Zman10101

10-05-2014

Quote:
Ph34rM3333:
such as...

Make him less volatile

EffectFX

10-05-2014

He is really only volatile when built assassin, like all champions with fighter kits.

360D3GR3SS

Recruiter

10-05-2014

I love how this guy just downvotes every post not agreeing with him.

EffectFX

10-05-2014

Not sure why anyone bothers voting for any other reason the getting a thread to close faster. Meaningless internet points.