Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any solution for the crashing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lazilyhyper

10-04-2014

It'd be great if this could be fixed soon. The crashing bug just got worse for me recently. It was better before the last fix almost.

I crash at least once a game and now I don't trust it to play ranked anymore. RIP my climbing and dreams of rewards. I love this game and I'd like to be able to play it without having to buy a pc. (not an option in the slightest) Really sucks the fun out because anytime you're winning, BOOM your game is gone and it won't let you reconnect.

It's throwing the games now and it's not fair if a bug stops Mac users from receiving any sort of rewards from the game because we simply jsut can't play.