Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New kind of troll

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MilitaryMac

10-04-2014

How do I put a case directly to a tribunal?

Was looking for a ranked 5s team to play with. This guy was looking for some people so I join up. After gather everyone and making everyone wait for 30+min the game finally started, not only did he immediately give first blood but, he died 2 more time right after that then, proceeded to go to every other lane and turret dive/die. Him and his friend created a team for the sole reason of trolling anyone that joined.

The troll was successful in the fact that I'm irritated but this kind of **** should be dealt with. Not just waiting until they do it a couple more times.

Verideathul

10-04-2014

Hrmmmm...I'd hoped that I'd have heard or seen everything bad that a troll can do. I still hope the same, but let's see.

Quote:
MilitaryMac:
How do I put a case directly to a tribunal?

Was looking for a ranked 5s team to play with. This guy [name edited] was looking for some people so I join up. After gather everyone and making everyone wait for 30+min the game finally started, not only did he immediately give first blood but, he died 2 more time right after that then, proceeded to go to every other lane and turret dive/die. Him and his friend created a team for the sole reason of trolling anyone that joined.

Wow. I have to admit, that's a new extreme that I had never heard of before. Good news though -- ranked 5's don't reflect on solo Q. Silver lining.

Quote:
The troll was successful in the fact that I'm irritated but this kind of **** should be dealt with. Not just waiting until they do it a couple more times.

Quite right. I think that the new match history system is up and running to detect these kinds of intentional feeders more easily. I bet that your match history with him still has all of the timers, so you might even be able to just find that match and shoot the link straight to Support. There's a button marked support in the top right corner.

Edit: Also, please remove the name due to name and shame rules.

MilitaryMac

10-04-2014

Sorry about the name drop, I got rid of it.

I also pulled up the match but couldn't figure out how to link it to the tribunal. I go to support, then submit a request?

Pitl3ull Legend

10-04-2014

Quote:
MilitaryMac:
Sorry about the name drop, I got rid of it.

I also pulled up the match but couldn't figure out how to link it to the tribunal. I go to support, then submit a request?

Yes, submit a ticket with as much information that you can provide to include the sommoner names. They will investigate it. I also suggest make a note of those players and monitor to see if anything happens or to keep you from playing with them again.