Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rito Plz Fix Your Server!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desperate Izzy

Recruiter

10-04-2014

Since patch 4.16 i've been experiencing some heavy lag. My computer isn't the problem and whilst my internet service may not be the best; this sort of thing started happening after one of the recent patches so i know it's not just my ****ty internet. This type of thing happens only when i get into game. I start the game at 120 fps and within 5 min of playing it just drops to 30-40 fps and my ping increases from 37 to about 60-90. The worst part of all this is when i engage in a fight, especially during team fights.

You know when you dc but you can still see somewhat of the team fight? Like you see yourself and your team slowly disappearing from one area and popping up in another? You also see their health bars start to drop but then sometimes no matter how many hits they seem to take their hp bar is still the same, only to have a completely different picture within the next 3 seconds? Well i'll be more specific: Basically say we get in a team fight everything that lets you know how well the teamfight is going sort of seems to disappear such as health bars and such...while in the team fight i spam everything because everyone seems to be popping all over the place. It's almost as if i'm team fighting in per frames. But then, out of nowhere i go from full health to dead and the screen refocuses to the enemy team pushing down mid lane when the team fight was no where near mid lane...get what i'm saying? it's extremely difficult to play in and the only reason why i've won some of my matches is because i play champions with low cd and abilities that deal aoe damage like annie.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

spaceghostpurrp

10-04-2014

lol