Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can you blame me for this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sinning

Recruiter

10-04-2014

Hi, everyone. I've been playing league on many accounts for over 4 years now off and on. This game drives me crazy with people that simply dont want to win and AFK or troll for laughs. These last couple of games just really got to me. I can't take it anymore. I was playing adc as Lucian and 3/4 last games my support was either a ****ing Yasuo, AFK or straight up feeding. So this last one I had an AFK and just exited the game. Why should I have to sit through 40 minutes of hell with a team that doesnt say a word and get destroyed 3v1 bot lane? Why? I play for fun and this is just not enjoyable and ****ing bull ****.

dota isbettter r

10-04-2014

Landrein

10-05-2014

I don't blame you. I think that it is aggravating that even when the game is obviously flawed by and afk or dc, it forces you to remain in it at least 20 minutes (longer if another player votes no to the surrender vote).

Of course, I'm not sure I know of an acceptable solution to the problem either.