Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Its not just the supports job to ward!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TaisisKitty

10-04-2014

Why do people not understand this?
Wards a limited now and everyone usually buys a yellow trinket..why do they not use said trinket.

I had this exchange today:

eve was jungling on the other team I was support I had placed a pink at the bottom of the river. thus the other lanes where being ganked over and over people where getting annoyed so I asked

me: Can someone place another pink near your lanes so eve can't gank mine is down already?

a simple request no? apparently not because these geniuses apparently dont understand how the basic game works.

Top: BUY ANOTHER PINK THEN!(you can only place one down fool)
Mid: WHY DONT YOU DO IT(I did you can only place one fool)
Jungle: NOT MY JOB(your an idoit its everyones)

Me:I can only put one down eve is ganking you do you know how to stop that? buy a pink

Top: SHUT THE **** UP NOOB SORAKA NOOB SUPPORT(LOL)
Mid(all chat):Report this raka for not warding
Jungle: Reporting raka

Begin: 20 minutes of insults and blaming me for everything from mid diving a turret when behind and outnumbered.

Mid:****ING N00B RAKA WHY NO HEAL UNINSTALL

to jungle being behind and dieing to mobs

Jungle: REPORTING THIS TRASH RAKA LOLOLOLLOL 1/4/19 ****ING TROLL LOLOLOLOLOL (the jungle in question s 0/10/2 at this point btw)

why is this community full of people who are not capable of critical thought?
and people wonder why i lose my mind and get belligerent after 3 games of this.

further more what can be done should there be a report category for refuse's to ward? this new warding system has been out for a year there is no excuse for this BS in ranked anymore.

pig of denmark

10-04-2014

yeah i was jungle today and our very bad mid and adc was blaming me for them dying over and over. hard to gank a lane when you are always dead. ps i was buying and placing wards every back

Charlydog4

10-04-2014

thats because ur probably silver or bronze and those people are trash and dont understand the point of teamwork. Them selfish baddies forever bronze/silver LOL

Seacanary

10-05-2014

:/ I would have put them on ignore

People don't realize that their trinket isn't enough warding...I've built a sightstone when I've felt too useless because I lost my lane just so I can make myself useful as a mid or jungler

I generally swap to sweeper anyways after my second or third back so I can help the jungler find where its safe to gank from and I buy 1-3 wards every single back especially when I have spare gold

Maybe its because I'm a support main and know the burden of warding...I've often wished someone would ward with me :/ no one really does...even if they know there's an Evelynn
Some people are just stuck in S3 still

Gwellaouen

10-05-2014

Calm down. No point in raging against those fools.

Make me laugh that people still do not know that you can only buy one pink ward at a time.

Sometime for me, it's really wierd. It's when I play other roles than support like jungle or adc. Funny fact: the support don't ward and as the adc I have to do it by myself. As the jungler, it is easier because you roam the jungle non stop but as the adc is much more difficult.

I don't want to say it to the team. I do not want to start world war III as I saw on your post. XD

Teysa Karlovv

10-05-2014

I played a ranked yesterday as Thresh and my ADC was like "Thresh can you ward?" ... I haven't backed yet all I have is a yellow trinket on CD, my sight ward wore off, and my GP5 item. I finally go back... Get a sightstone and a pink, ward the enemy jungle entrances, the river, and the dragon.... "Thresh can you please ward"

WTF!!!

Later in the game...

"Can you please ward??" I have all my wards down and a pink

"Why don't you buy a mother f├╣cking ward??? It's not only my responsibility, you must be stuck in season 3!"

"It's not my job to ward!"

Q_Q....

It's funny when I play mid or ADC, people look at my inventory and see a ton of wards and question why I bought them >_>.

Gimpness

10-05-2014

I have the same problem when I play as support. Unless I'm playing with friends it is rare to find an ADC that will use his trinket even once in a game.