Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Cry More"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Mykah

10-04-2014

Is the expression "Cry More" a bannable response? Lol. I think it's very funny. Because we have so many people who cry in this game for no reason at all. Ex. "WHAT? YOU BOUGHT A POTION??? OMG!!! GG! SURRENDER AT 20 PLX"

lol The excessive crying is the same as having a negative attitude in my opinion.

And what's the point of having a Mute Feature, if people get banned for saying something you don't agree with? I mean, take off the mute feature if there's no point in it. If you don't like what people say mute them, so it's your fault if they ruin your game experience if you choose not to mute them. lol

So much crying in this game lol-

Matthias9119

10-04-2014

Quote:
lol The excessive crying is the same as having a negative attitude in my opinion.

If you feel that way, then mute them and report them for negative attitude instead of starting a fight in chat.

Quote:
And what's the point of having a Mute Feature, if people get banned for saying something you don't agree with? I mean, take off the mute feature if there's no point in it. If you don't like what people say mute them, so it's your fault if they ruin your game experience if you choose not to mute them. lol

If it gets to the point where you are forced to mute someone they've already had a severely negative effect on you. The existence of the mute feature is not a license for you to be a huge jerk.

Saint Mykah

10-04-2014

Your response is flawed in that you jumped to the conclusion that I am being a huge jerk. You understand nothing about the true meaning of this post. Therefore, you may go home and allow someone else to respond, who actually has the intelligence to fathom the main idea of this summation. Thanks, bye.

Anyways~

Also! The Banning system is flawed as well. Moderators don't even view the match before deciding to ban someone. The system just bans who ever gets reported. Do you know that 5 people on skype together can all just agree to report someone together, just cause it's funny and that person gets penalized for no reason? I've seen it done countless times lol.

Ex. "I don't like this Yasuo, Yasuo is an OP- OVER PLAYED champion. Lets all report for negative attitude just for picking Yasuo."
Respond by all: "Yeah! Let's do it! Get him banned lol"

Ex. 2 "From now on every one report all Yasuo and Master Yi players, because those champs are over played."

Etc.. Pointless bans because of a flawed, neglected system.

Verideathul

10-04-2014

Quote:
Saint Mykah:
Your response is flawed in that you jumped to the conclusion that I am being a huge jerk. You understand nothing about the true meaning of this post. Therefore, you may go home and allow someone else to respond, who actually has the intelligence to fathom the main idea of this summation. Thanks, bye.

If this is how you post publicly, with tens or hundreds of people able to see it and quote it...how do you think that makes me think about you? It certainly doesn't help your case for an appeal coming forward with such ad hominem attacks, which are both toxic and in violation of forum rules.

Quote:
Also! The Banning system is flawed as well. Moderators don't even view the match before deciding to ban someone. The system just bans who ever gets reported. Do you know that 5 people on skype together can all just agree to report someone together, just cause it's funny and that person gets penalized for no reason? I've seen it done countless times lol.

Reports only trigger reviews. If the review reveals toxicity, then the player gets banned. If the review does not reveal toxicity, then the reporter's report weight will be lowered and the reports thrown out. Also, those 5 reports for that single game...just count as a single game. You can be reported 9x in a single match and it will not count more than a match in which you are reported 1x. It is the % of games you've been reported in that matter.

Quote:
Ex. "I don't like this Yasuo, Yasuo is an OP- OVER PLAYED champion. Lets all report for negative attitude just for picking Yasuo."

Ex. 2 "From now on every one report all Yasuo and Master Yi players, because those champs are over played."

See above.

Mars Ragnarok

10-04-2014

Quote:
Saint Mykah:

This is incredibly rude. Please refrain from doing this in the future, as it is not how we approach discussions in this forum. If you believe someone misunderstood your point, try explaining it further instead of being dismissive and unpleasant.

Quote:

This is inaccurate. Reports are verified before any punishments are handed down. Reports lead to a review of the reported player's account; punishments are based on what is found during the review.

Additionally, reports beyond the first have almost no meaning. Riot's behavior system are not interested in total number of reports; they look primarily at the number of reported games. A single report will flag a game for review just as effectively as five reports.

Saint Mykah

10-04-2014

@Mars Ragnarok: I was not being rude. The tone in which you read my response may have sounded rude to you. But, I've been reading how you respond to people's posts here and I see you as being rude, cocky, and a wannabe smart allick. Therefore, when I post a message. I would rather be responded and advised by anyone EXCEPT for you.
Thanks

Verideathul

10-04-2014

Quote:
Saint Mykah:
@Mars Ragnarok: I was not being rude. The tone in which you read my response may have sounded rude to you. But, I've been reading how you respond to people's posts here and I see you as being rude, cocky, and a wannabe smart allick. Therefore, when I post a message. I would rather be responded and advised by anyone EXCEPT for you.
Thanks

I just want to be absolutely clear here. Are you saying that the below quote is not rude?

Quote:
Saint Mykah:

If you do not believe this to be rude, then I truly cannot help you either. It was a blatant ad hominem attack on a person who was trying to only state how the system works. While he may have used the word "you," I did not see him jump to a conclusion that you were rude...you simply confirmed that potential conclusion via the statement above.

Saint Mykah

10-04-2014

Like I said, it was rude. He said "you" and that is jumping to conclusions. It felt rude, and I read it rude. He needs to learn to be more customer service oriented. There are a few online sites that can help him, if you need them let me know.
Thanks, bye

Verideathul

10-04-2014

Quote:
Saint Mykah:
Like I said, it was rude. He said "you" and that is jumping to conclusions. It felt rude, and I read it rude. He needs to learn to be more customer service oriented. There are a few online sites that can help him, if you need them let me know.
Thanks, bye

Conversations can not be as one sided as you desire them to be. Also, he's not Riot. He's not customer service. None of us are customer service, and he does not need online site help. Therefore...

DV;MO.

Saint Mykah

10-04-2014

Oh good that you guys are not riot. Now that I know that, I can let you know that I could care less about your views as well. Get off my post thanks bye