Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Smurfing should be punishable by death.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JaeJaeJaeJae

10-04-2014

Before death smurfs should be forced to make out with the Riot balance team who are a bunch of Autistic smelly neckbeards.

MrGoldTech

10-04-2014

I know plenty of rioters themelves who smurf

BF123456789

10-04-2014

Get good noob?

Kat Head

10-04-2014

What is your definition of smurfing ?

Taarki

Recruiter

10-04-2014

I don't see the problem with smurfing, as long as people who smurf click on the advanced, or expert button when you create an account. Since new people would probably be clicking no experience, they will not be matched together. But when smurfs say they are new and have no experience, that is when they should be punished because they just like to stomp newbies and make them want to quit.

Anti1460

10-04-2014

i have actually sent in a ticket asking about smurfing and they told me:

they dont have an opinion on smurfing and that they understand why i could be mad about people smurfing but they arent gonna do anything about ppl making smurf accounts and playing on them

JaeJaeJaeJae

10-04-2014

Quote:
Anti1460:
i have actually send in a ticket asking about smurfing and they told me:

they dont have an opinion on smurfing and that they understand why i could be mad about people smurfing but they arent gonna do anything about ppl making smurf accounts and playing on them

More $$$ to spend on LC$ why would they

Jeddite

Recruiter

10-04-2014

There's no rule that says I cant make an account and only unlock Aatrox, Darius, Garen, Nunu, Sejuani, and Yorick.

So cry about it on your LiveJournal, nerd.

A Bad Varus

10-04-2014

You mad, son?