Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Could Use Some Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dakka Downpour

10-04-2014

Got to promos getting into Bronze 2 four times in a row, and four times in a row I've lost them.

Now slumping down, and nearly at the bottom of Bronze 3. Any suggestions? I find myself having losing streaks fairly often on some days. For me, playing ranked has been like a roller coaster, with winning streaks and losing streaks going up and down.

I main ADC as Tristana, Vayne for backup, Pantheon jungle, Renekton top, and Leona support. I've been having the losing streak more often as ADC lately, but in about half of those I'm high if not leading in gold collected among my team. I'd like to say I've been among bad teammates, but I know that I should have done a lot more, and sometimes the matches get to the point where I can't even if I knew how to.

SpareTheNoob

10-04-2014

Learn to have good objective control and make good calls by playing more normals or draft? Work on dying less if you have more than 5 deaths per game? I'm down to play with you, just add me!

Dakka Downpour

10-04-2014

Taking a break from the game for a few days, to clear my head some. After that, why not?