Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Give me ONE reason to pick Lux over Xerath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaosune

10-04-2014

Quote:
Testing for hemo:
No. just...No. no one wants lux to be buffed, that is just absurd.

She brings utility to a team that xerath can't. she has a root, a slow, an ult that hits for 1.2k at level 15, and a shield. you pick her for different reasons than you would pick xerath

You pick xerath when you want wave clear.

you forgot how her ult's cd can be as low as 30 secs
and how, because of her passive, lux can get into mid range brawls

EpicYogurt

10-04-2014

Because Lux's W is one of the best in the game.

MomStalker

10-04-2014

This is why shes top pick right? you guys are just bringing theorycraft, she's NOT a good pick atm and she needs a buff

Clock Code

10-04-2014

Lux is better than Xerath.

Is that a reason to pick her?

Xpecial Effects

10-04-2014

Quote:
Maximum LeBroken:
Lux has much more control I feel over her abilities than Xerath, I prefer her Q over his E for instance and I find her AOE slow field a lot easier to control as well.

Xerath also has a ton of delayed abilities, Lux doesn't really at all.

Also Xerath is more of a DPS rather than a burst mage, Lux combining all of her skills together at once is a fierce amount of damage.

Xerath's ult while having high range is also probably 1/100x as reliable as Lux's ult I can and always have been able to land Lux ults on an entire team in a teamfight, or snipe someone.... with Xerath that takes A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT more effort.

And I certainly wouldn't say Xerath could chain his abilities into a burst. Even with a fancy W E Q at once combo I don't feel "burstY" other than against squishies

Truly a historic day, it's not even a ****post.. im so proud.

MrM0j0

10-04-2014

Her laugh
her boobs
her splash in the loading screen

3 reasons just from the top of my head.

Amoralism

10-04-2014

Because lux is better

pro4never

10-04-2014

The shield

Seriously, with how strong late game ADCs and many junglers are right now, the shield is pretty god mode. Any grouped jungle skirmishes are laughing (teehee) matters for lux because she just throws her combo down the center and wins the fight.

Xerath is amazingly strong but lets face it... he's about murdering people rather than being a delicate balance of insane utility and burst.

Maximum LeBroken

10-04-2014

Quote:
MomStalker:
This is why shes top pick right? you guys are just bringing theorycraft, she's NOT a good pick atm and she needs a buff

Lemme tell you something critical.

The players of this ****ing game are sheep.

Viktor was BROKEN AS ALL ABSOLUTE HELL before rework.

YES HE WAS. I ABUSED HIM A LOT. HE WAS INSANELY OPPRESSIVE IF HE GOT AHEAD. I could back once and walk into lane and proceed to **** all over on the enemy midlaner with well over 100 AP gained from a single backing.

Did he become FOTM pretty rework? Nope! Not at all. He was under the radar.

LUX is in a very similar position right now. And anyone that is a proper midlane main can tell you this. Lux is potent as all **** in the right hands.

Rennagade

10-04-2014

...I'm charging my laser...