Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Give me ONE reason to pick Lux over Xerath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MomStalker

10-04-2014

title

yes this is a buff lux thread

Testing for hemo

10-04-2014

No. just...No. no one wants lux to be buffed, that is just absurd.

She brings utility to a team that xerath can't. she has a root, a slow, an ult that hits for 1.2k at level 15, and a shield. you pick her for different reasons than you would pick xerath

You pick xerath when you want wave clear.

Cya In Tribunal

10-04-2014

titties?

OrangesSC

10-04-2014

Quote:
Testing for hemo:
No. just...No. no one wants lux to be buffed, that is just absurd.

She brings utility to a team that xerath can't. she has a root, a slow, an ult that hits for 1.2k at level 15, and a shield. you pick her for different reasons than you would pick xerath

You pick xerath when you want wave clear.

Xerath has a stun, slow, and an ult that hits for 1.2 k. What's your point?

Maximum LeBroken

10-04-2014

Lux has much more control I feel over her abilities than Xerath, I prefer her Q over his E for instance and I find her AOE slow field a lot easier to control as well.

Xerath also has a ton of delayed abilities, Lux doesn't really at all.

Also Xerath is more of a DPS rather than a burst mage, Lux combining all of her skills together at once is a fierce amount of damage.

Xerath's ult while having high range is also probably 1/100x as reliable as Lux's ult I can and always have been able to land Lux ults on an entire team in a teamfight, or snipe someone.... with Xerath that takes A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT more effort.

And I certainly wouldn't say Xerath could chain his abilities into a burst. Even with a fancy W E Q at once combo I don't feel "burstY" other than against squishies

ThelceCreamMan

10-04-2014

Support

Duke of Sloths

10-04-2014

Wtf is this lmfao. Lux comes with more utility and she can make picks MUCH better than Xerath. Her ult allows for long range wave pushing and instasniping where as Xerath's is far more telegrammed at the price of having 3 shots and more damage if total'd.

Mad Policecars

10-04-2014

To troll.
To not pick cancer because you're a decent person.

Luxieto

10-04-2014

Quote:
OrangesSC:
Xerath has a stun, slow, and an ult that hits for 1.2 k. What's your point?

don't you have to hit all 3 times to get all the damage out? lux is one burst on a 30 second cd. She also has one of the most powerful shields in the game, and like someone else said, she brings a root, which can go through 2 targets, and an AoE slow. She also can give brief vision with 2 abilities.

Gear Kitty

10-04-2014

Am I the one that'll have to point out why?

The laugh