Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AP Nasus Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desperate Izzy

Recruiter

10-04-2014

Call me a noob, a scrub, or whatever! Maybe even a troll... But i enjoy this and other builds i'll be sure to include in the near future...it's not complete...it's a work in progress but let me know what you think so far whether it's negative or positive i'd love to hear what you've got to say! Thanks!

http://www.lolking.net/guides/309522

Drivermatt

10-04-2014

With this build, and with your very weak early laning, wouldn't you get beat up pretty bad early on without any defense? If I see a Nasus top, I will pick somebody like Ryze who can scale lategame and harass nasus early. You'd never be able to farm q if your just getting poked to no health without any defense. Nasus strong point is his sustain and you would never be able to sustain enough without taking any points in defense.

louis3333

10-04-2014

Is that really what you call an AP Nasus build? It almost look like an hybrid Nasus guide.