Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Another 'Give me advice I'm Silver' post.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Don Fabuloso

Recruiter

10-04-2014

Sup guys, I'll cut straight to the chase. My worst role is ADC. I can play ADC mediocrely, but I have a SIVIR lack of adcs in my champ pool. I keep getting my ASHE kicked. Also Tristana.
TL;DR I want to get a good Marksman. Which one should I get and why?

SlREN

10-04-2014

i like vayne... in my personal opinion she is very hard to counter because of her % health damage and her stun. I like to build her with health along with health seals and to me she seems unstoppable, even against a lucian or a tristana. Only problem i ever had was against corki... but i'm not some high elo player either so

Whoa There Betsy

10-04-2014

Quote:
SlREN:
i like vayne... in my personal opinion she is very hard to counter because of her % health damage and her stun. I like to build her with health along with health seals and to me she seems unstoppable, even against a lucian or a tristana. Only problem i ever had was against corki... but i'm not some high elo player either so

Lol no, just no.

Don Fabuloso

Recruiter

10-04-2014

What're you guys' thoughts on Lucian or Corki? They have been pretty effective from what I can see.

Whoa There Betsy

10-04-2014

Yea Lucian is strong, kog'maw, corki, twitch are all really solid and can carry games. As well as the cancer known as tristana.

MVPOWER

10-04-2014

i normally play with varus

Teysa Karlovv

10-05-2014

All the ADCs are strong in their own ways, just gotta avoid death, CS, and not die in teamfights, pretty much.

SwaGiraffes

10-05-2014

Stop being awful at the game, and you will learn to ADC.
'Nuff said.