Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to Archive your Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wyerden

10-04-2014

Hello People of the Official Roleplaying Forum,

I know that my influence here is from the distant past, but with the end the current roleplaying system looming, I was hoping that I might be able to help those of you who want to keep a record of your efforts. Personally, I know that I'd be devastated to see my very original work lost, so I've built a guide on creating a personal archive of any thread (or website in general) that you wish. I hope this can help at least a few of you make the transition to whatever new form of roleplaying you choose (Riot sanctioned or otherwise) a little bit more comfortably.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kri-uySaLrgenNuW5n8iF5_fyoOtwq-Elocng7tkg_E/edit#

Keep writing!

~A Cryophoenix from another world, Wyerden

Ask The Scorned

10-04-2014

Wow cool. Thanks!

AerithRayne

10-04-2014

Copy/pasting this to the Fanfic threads if anyone needs it there too. Giving you full credit and keeping your name and everything. Thank you so much for this <3

Delmegar

10-04-2014

Quote:
Wyerden:
Hello People of the Official Roleplaying Forum,

I know that my influence here is from the distant past, but with the end the current roleplaying system looming, I was hoping that I might be able to help those of you who want to keep a record of your efforts. Personally, I know that I'd be devastated to see my very original work lost, so I've built a guide on creating a personal archive of any thread (or website in general) that you wish. I hope this can help at least a few of you make the transition to whatever new form of roleplaying you choose (Riot sanctioned or otherwise) a little bit more comfortably.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kri-uySaLrgenNuW5n8iF5_fyoOtwq-Elocng7tkg_E/edit#

Keep writing!

~A Cryophoenix from another world, Wyerden

This is why, despite the few encounters we ever had, I have always liked and respected you True Anivia. You were always one of the best presences of these boards, and wish that you would come back.

Thetwitchyrat

10-04-2014

Quote:
Delmegar:
This is why, despite the few encounters we ever had, I have always liked and respected you True Anivia. You were always one of the best presences of these boards, and wish that you would come back.

Thats not really nice when it comes down to the fact that we have a current Anivia.....in fact thats kind of rude and a bit of being a dick.

Ask Blackfrost

10-04-2014

Quote:
Delmegar:

Hey, I may not be as good as this guy here whoever he is but I am the current Anivia....and boy did you just hurt my feelings by saying that. As the guy who is playing twitch said your a bit of a dick who really just made me feel unwelcome in this forum -.-

Delmegar

10-04-2014

Quote:
Thetwitchyrat:
Thats not really nice when it comes down to the fact that we have a current Anivia.....in fact thats kind of rude and a bit of being a dick.

And it was nothing personal, thank you very much. And not knowing either of you, and having never been in either of your threads, reserve your judgment for someone else. I said this out of respect out of one of the oldest roleplayers, and most charismatic, as well as greatest assets I have known on this board. I did NOT say this to insult anybody, least of all BLACKFROST Anivia.

This was not an act of disrespect, and I do not appreciate your immaturity in the case. As You know Blackfrost, we have NEVER spoken, and so, I do not know you. That is all. Take it as you will. That being said, I will not reply to this again, so write me red if you want, this thread is for a greater purpose.

Wyerden

10-04-2014

My sincere apologies, Blackfrost. I don't believe that the comment had anything to do with any of your writing abilities. Just the first post on your blog show an attention to narrative and stylistic detail that far separates your voice from anything my predecessors or myself have produced. I’m certain that you will do well with the role, despite your corrupted aspect. This is simply a misunderstanding that I don’t believe is fair to judge anyone’s morality or maturity upon.

That said, it’s entirely unfair to attribute the work of The Cryophoenix to myself. I was too much an observer to truly assert myself here as a writer. I simply wanted to help out as my parting gift to the community that showed me creativity is no sin.

Ask Anivia

10-04-2014

I love all of you.