Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is there a way to win with teammates that arent doing so well?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blkjock

10-03-2014

So i'm a former dota 2 player and usually I can carry and win the game for my team But even in this I can't.

I was top Irelia against a Wukong and he killed me twice in the beginning and once I played it safe until I got my ult and killed him 5 times without death and he just left lane and I farmed for about 10 minutes and once I had gotten my tower out I ask if any one needs help and nothing... so I look over to the other lanes and come to help on bot I get a kill and head back to lane.

So they all start pushing mid and I come to defend and they all start trying to 1v5 them I tried to just tell them that they should wait for the rest of us to be ready so its just me and a riven and we defend as best
we can I even got a gill on one who was really low, but they still take the tower I see one of them going top so I go to make sure they dont push up on us and I push them back.

The rest of the game goes like this and they push up slowly and Its hard to be everywhere at once and by this time I can't handle them unless its a one v one but the game ends and the riven says STFU **** THIS TEAM WE LOST BECAUSE OF BOT LANE. the game ends so I start to think what could I have done to maybe do better and I get 3 honorable oppenents so I start to think maybe teammates aren't carriable in this game and I'm starting to get honorable oppentents after every game and I'm not sure what to do anymore help?

Left for Zed

Recruiter

10-04-2014

Play jungle and snowball your team

Bornblue

10-04-2014

Once you take down top turrent you go to mid and try to get that down. Or roam everywhere until their so weak even your bad team can beat them. Thats what real carrying will do. You can let anyone have a chance to come back. And you should win the game early if they have more late game champions. If you have the most late game then thats when your team should shine. Of course i said should.

SlamHannigan

10-06-2014

Once you win your lane by bringing down the enemy tower, it's usually a good idea to share your power with other lanes. No need to ask if anyone needs help -- roam, gank, and help out anyway. By eliminating opponents (either by killing them or forcing them to recall) you deny them EXP and farm, which allows your teammates to farm freely and get a power advantage. Try to keep roaming until your lane is in danger of being pushed. Once your team has the advantage, pressure whatever lane you can with the rest of your teammates.