Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Creating team B1-S1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talibothorian

10-03-2014

My name is Talibothorian most people call me Tali. I have experience in crating diamond teams and managing them semi-professionally in season1 and 2, so I know what it takes to win. Now, i just don't have the time to do that anymore. This team will be for lesser experienced and skilled players, Around the silver/Bronze range. I am creating this team out of the pure fact that I know i am not the best player in the world, and i would like to get better. That being said, i don't want to get good for solo que. I dont agree that Solo que is the key factor in defining skill. I believe that this is a sport. Like any and all sports i have played, getting better takes commitment, passion, and patience. So i am looking for people who have the same mentality as i do. The mentality to strive to achieve victory, but take a loss and mistakes as a learning as this is a 50-50 game. With all of that on the table I'm going to lay down some personal and essential requirements.

First of all i would like my teammates to be 18+, or at least mature. I would like everyone to have the VoIP Teamspeak, as i own a server and communication is HUGE in organized team play. I am going to get a lot of **** for this, but i would like everyone to be in the same skill range as me. What i mean by that is if you have no clue whats going on, or what it takes to play this as a team game, i don't necessarily want to take the time to teach you. I want people that can teach me, and i can teach them. The main goal is to climb the ladder enough to get those fancy rewards. Plus im on SUPER late as i am in hawaii, so normal nights for me would late as **** for anyone in the states. If you would like to apply, Please post the following.

LOOKING FOR ADC.
All other postions have been filled.
now taking subs, subbing doesnt mean you wont play. Sometimes people turn out to be jerks or some people will leave so i will need someone to fill. so continue to apply if you want.

1.Season3/4 rank:
2. Preferred Role:
3. Age:
4. Teamspeak?:Y/N
5. Top 3 Champs:
6. list any past experience with teams, or gameplay.

Thanks for the read, I will be holding tryouts all this week. I hope to see you Gents/Ladies on the rift soon. GLHF ~Tali~ P.S. I am the Top currently

Noqqa of Zamorak

10-03-2014

1.Season3/4 rank: silver/gold5
2. Preferred Role:mid
3. Age:18
4. Teamspeak?:y
5. Top 3 Champs: Anivia Syndra Swain
6. list any past experience with teams, or gameplay: played in several tourneys before on gold+ team

i do live on the east coast so it depends on how late you are talking i mean im up to about 2-3 every night so yeah

Talibothorian

10-03-2014

that should work. im in game right now ill pm in a sec

LoL LeaveBuster

10-03-2014

1.Season3/4 rank: Bronze 1/2 / Silver 4
2. Preferred Role: Support
3. Age: 19
4. Teamspeak?:Y/N Y
5. Top 3 Champs:Thresh Alistar Morgana
6. list any past experience with teams, or gameplay. Dint played much rank team games

Gatora

10-03-2014

1.Season3/4 rank: silver/Gold 5
2. Preferred Role: ADC
3. Age:22
4. Teamspeak?:Y
5. Top 3 Champs: Lucian tristana corki
6. list any past experience with teams, or gameplay.ive been on multiple teams but none were serious

incridible

10-03-2014

1.Season3/4 rank:Silver/Bronze(soon i will reach silver)
2. Preferred Role:Top
3. Age:16
4. Teamspeak?:Y/N y
5. Top 3 Champs:Fiora,renekton,Khazix
6. list any past experience with teams, or gameplay.Not much played

Talibothorian

10-03-2014

^

Lucky Moniker

10-03-2014

1.Season3/4 rank: (Unranked) Currently S-5
2. Preferred Role: Jungle
3. Age: 23
4. Teamspeak?:Y
5. Top 3 Champs: Elise, Hecarim, [rengar/shaco/shyvanna] (last 3 tied for 3rd)
6. list any past experience with teams, or gameplay: Officer in Mechwarrior: Online gaming clan w/ 200+ members, LoL since Season 1 with some breaks.

Talibothorian

10-04-2014

^

HarlemCS

Recruiter

10-04-2014

1.Season3/4 rank: Silver 4 s2, Silver 4 now, placed into s1, have been as low as silver 5, regularly hit the s3 promos then drop back down.
2. Preferred Role: adc
3. Age: 23
4. Teamspeak?:Y/N Y
5. Top 3 Champs:Jinx, Quinn, miss fortune
6. list any past experience with teams, or gameplay. Tried joining and creating teams many times bu tnoone is ever serious and break up a little after placements usually